Friday, March 14, 2008

Want some Tea?

This past Christmas, Grandma Betty bought Hannah a little tea set. Since then, every time Betty comes over, she and Hannah have a tea party. I have tried to have tea parties with her, but I guess I don't do it quite right and Hannah gets frustrated with me, and the tea parties end. Well, yesterday I was sitting and minding my own business, keeping an eye on Hannah as she played in the same room. Minutes later, she comes up to me with a cup and her teapot. She hands me the little cup, pours some "tea" into it and looks at me as if to say "Well? Are you going to drink it?" I sip the cup and make lots of noises of approval and then hold the cup out for more. She pours me more tea, smiles big and I drink again. I started to get sick of tea after about 10 cups...so I suggested that her rocking horse might want some. LOL. She hurried off with a giggle to give her horse some tea.

I thought she was so sweet to give mommy some tea. Thanks Grandma Betty for teaching Hannah how to be a good hostess!

No comments: