Friday, April 4, 2008

Tea Party - captured by camera

So Hannah and I were bored today. We killed that time by having a tea party at her little kitchen table.

Pouring Hannah's water - Ahem - Tea.


Clink!

Sip!

Spill a little...okay a lot.

Ahhhhhh! (I personally can't stand this, but every kid does it....I just hope she grows out of it.

Often, Hananh will bring us a cup of tea that she has "made" and she expects you to take a sip and make sounds like you are enjoying it. She smiles from ear to ear, and swings her hands back and forth while you indulge in her special treat. If you are lucky, she won't bring it to you just once or twice...when she is n a really good mood, you will have her little purple cups shoved at you several times. And darn it, you'd better enjoy it or else!

No comments: