Thursday, July 1, 2010

Camping at Miquelon Lake

The girls and I went camping at Miquelon Lake this week. Michael was only there for the weekend as he still had to work. So I had the awesome experience of camping solo - except for some friends of ours who occupied the site next to us. They were awesome help for me when I needed a break from the girls. :)

Miquelon lake is a lovely lake and a nice campground with electricity, running water, showers and playgrounds. Everything a family needs to stay happy. Here are some of the pictures that I took on the trip.

Hannah LOVED digging in the sand. She insisted on wearing the orange floaty around her tummy, even when she wasn't in the water.

Hailey, hanging out in the shade.

wishing she could get out and play.

More fun digging in the sand.

Oh Hailey loved the water. Seriously LOVED the water. But she could only stay in for short periods of time as she would get so cold. And she would get so mad when I would take her out.



Swimmin' Hannah.

Laughing at something. :)

Our friends gave us this super cool camping chair for the girls. Hailey couldn't quite stay in it by herself, she just wanted to go. Maybe next time we go camping she will enjoy the chair a little more.

Bath time. Hailey loved taking baths in this 5 gallon pail. She fits perfectly in it right now. I don't know what I am going to do when she outgrows the bucket. :)

Camping bath time is fun!

Sleeping on the beach. It was too windy for the umbrella today, and Hailey crashed out, so I just wrapped her in a towel. She wasn't too hot because of the wind.

All played out. Bed time wasn't quite the battle that I thought it would be. Thank goodness.

They loved sleeping together. They both slept so well.

No comments: