Yes...I was in a golf tournament. I was the worst player on the team, but we had fun, and that is all that really mattered. In fact, however, we did win one thing. We get to go to the Castrol Raceway for the Total Annihilation event next June. Can't wait for that one. :)
The four golfin' girls.

getting ready to swing (and miss).

We put umbrellas over the golf clubs on our carts to keep them dry, and the wind resistance from the moving cart blew the umbrella fabric right off of the frame. Wild.

One of the fun holes...we had to putt with a mini hockey stick.

All in all, we had a great time, getting out in the rain, golfing, being silly and having a lot of laughs along the way.

I'm not sure if I will participate next year...maybe I will. But just for fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment