Monday, October 25, 2010

More Bath Time Fun

My girls love bath time...they laugh and laugh, and splash, and giggle, and I love to take pictures of them having fun. Dinner/Bath/Bed time is traditionally the most stressful part of our day. The kids want to eat, then they want to bath, and then they don't want to go to bed. In the past Mike and I haven't enjoyed it as much as we do now. But now it seems that any whining during the day and fights over dinner melt away the minute they step into the bath tub. :)

I hope these pictures make you smile. :)


This pony used to be mine when I was little. Hannah and Hailey LOVE this pony and fight over it constantly. I am on the look out for another one of these vintage pony/seahorses. If you find one, will you let me know?
Blowing bubbles.
Monkey-see, Monkey-do
Meow...this is my kitty toy.
Love these two. :)

No comments: