Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a super fun Valentine's Day today. Hope you did too. First, a peek at the girls' valentine's cards.






The girls woke up to a Mickey gift.

Hailey loved her Mickey Mouse

And raspberry heart pancakes. 

Then we played a bit of dress up. Hailey decided that she was the queen.



And of course, Hannah had to get in on the silly action.



 Then Hannah got her hands on the camera and took a few pictures of me. I'm glad, as there aren't many pictures of my belly this time around. Granted these are a bit blurry, I still love how awesome I look in this red shirt. :) (ps: I'm not quite sure what I am doing in this picture)

Hi Baby!

Hannah drew a picture of us sitting on the couch. (Mommy on the left, Hailey in the middle and Hannah on the right)

No comments: