Sunday, December 23, 2012

Smiles With Santa

I woke up this morning and had a small moment of panic. Here it is December 23, and I have yet to take the girls (especially Hazel) to see Santa! It is a rite of passage that every child goes through, and I was not about to let Hazel miss seeing Santa on this, her first Christmas. So, off to the mall we went. 

I was fully expecting Hazel to have an epic melt down because right now, she doesn't like to be held by anyone but Daddy, Papa and myself. However, she surprised me by forgoing the screams for a cute little smirk. Yay Hazel. And Yay Hannah and Hailey! Finally a wonderful Santa picture with all smiles. 


ps...I made those christmas tree shirts last year. I was going to make one for Hazel this year, but ran out of time. :(

No comments: