The girl has another ear infection. She got a new prescription for Amoxil which I thought would be no big deal because she loved the taste of the last prescription. Well...forget that. She HATES this new stuff and fights it tooth and nail. So I thought I would get smart and sneak it in. First I mixed it in yogurt. She ate it, but she let me know that she didn't like it. Then I tried sneaking it in with her cheerios. She didn't like that at all. So I went out and bought some berry flavored ice cream and started to mix that in with it. She had ice cream after breakfast and after lunch and she did okay. So I tried again after dinner. No way man.
I'm beside myself trying to figure out how to get her to take this medicine. Mom suggested that I mix it up with some jam and give it to her that way. I'm not sure that she will take it, but I will try it. Help. Does anyone have any tips for getting medicine down the gizzard of a girl who hates it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment