Wednesday, January 9, 2008

15 months old!

I can't believe she is 15 months old. I decided to put her in a special dress given to her after she was born. A good friend of the family made this dress originally to be entered in a county fair, in which it won first prize. Such a special gift for our little girl. Below are my five favorite 15 month old picures.




Hannah's Super Goofy Laugh Part I - tilt head back, smile big and laugh


Super Goofy Laugh Part II - bend forward, squint eyes and laugh


Super Goofy Laugh Part III - stand up, open mouth wide and laugh



My little lingerie model...Grandma bought her this bath robe for Christmas and she LOVES it. I can't believe this picture. It was a total "quick, take the picture" picture as there is no way she would have posed like this intentionally.

No comments: