Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm a puppy - Jan. 12, 2008

Hannah finally fits into her Snoopy sweatshirt that Nana and Papa bought for her when we were at Knotts Berry Farm Christmas 2006. She LOVES the puppy on the front of her shirt and spent lots of time looking in the mirror, kissing the mirror (puppy) and doing what puppies do best...chasing cats!


I'm a Puppy!
Kissing the puppy in the mirror
Run Puppy Run! Chasing Jasper...Woof Woof...MEOW! He' wasn't too happy with this. Our yoga baby - Downward Facing Puppy

We took her to Grandma and Grandpa's house the other night for dinner and she was wearing the Snoopy sweatshirt. She couldn't wait to get in the house and get her snow suit off so that she could show Grandma and Grandpa the puppy on her shirt. She walked up to each of them, several times during the night, pointing repeatedly at Snoopy. It was almost like she was saying, "See? I am a doggy!" Too cute.

No comments: