It has been exactly one year, one month and four days since my last haircut. That's right folks, Mother's Day 2007 was my last visit to the salon. A dear friend of mine in Edmonton (and many dear friends online) told me that enough is enough, and that I was to march my head of hair into a salon and get it taken care of. Well, today was the day. I went into the salon to see a highly recommended stylist by the name of Kirsten. Kirsten (to my surprise) had pink, purple and black hair. Not just pink....but REALLY REALLY HOT pink. Not just purple...but royal, dark purple. And not just black...but JET black. She also was adorned with several facial piercings. I remember seeing her from inside the store where I work part-time. Last summer, Kirsten had a long, blue-raspberry colored mohawk. No joke. Anyways...she treated me like a superstar, and she did an amazing job.
Here is the before picture (taken a few months ago)

And now, introducing the NEW, the IMPROVED, the SEXY almost 30 year old stay-at-home-mom/photographer extraordinaire....
This is the "wash and wear" look. This is also a self-portrait, which would explain the "Deer in the headlights" look.
And this is the "let's go out on the town" look. It is also the "my husband is behind the camera and told me to take off my glasses" and the "hey, I'm feeling like a super-hot-momma right now and I'm going to run with it" look.
So...whatddya think? Did Kirsten do a good job? I think so. And so does Michael. He seems extremely pleased to be "sleeping with a whole new wife" tonight. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment