Friday, October 16, 2009

3 Year Old Portraits

I finally had a chance to take Hannah outside for some 3 year old pictures today. The weather warmed up enough to melt all of the snow that fell earlier in the week, so I jumped on the opportunity.

She was a pretty good sport for pictures this time. Of course, I had M&M's for bribery. :)
I did one of these a while back. Hannah makes so many funny faces, that it is hard not to put together a little funny face mosaic just to see them side by side. :)
Showing off her Ladybug Boots.
Smiley girl.
Smiley girl with a little bit of attitude.
I love the ladybug boots.
Getting silly after a hand full of M&M's. I guess it is a trade off...good pictures for a little bit, and then a crazy kid toward the end.
But even at the end she managed to give me another great picture. Wow, she has grown up so fast. And what a beauty!! She looks amazing in red. Don't you think? I can't wait to see how much she changes between this year and next.
Happy Birthday, my dear sweet Hannah.

No comments: