Mom, Uncle Charlie & I took the girls to see Santa today. Neither was completely cooperative, particularly Hannah, but we did manage to get some cute pictures. I love this Santa at the mall near our house. He's from Australia, so he has that nifty accent, and he is so kind and patient with children. Nevermind the fact that he looks like Santa too. I have to laugh though. This time, I saw for just one second, that Santa apparently has a tattoo on his left forearm. :) He covered his arm before I was able to determine what it was. I guess I will have to ask him about it next year. :)
Hailey with Santa - love that little Getz scowl.

Hannah did faceplants on the floor again this year, but the photographer wasn't as nice as the one last year, and refused to take a picture of it. I would have bought it too. So, instead, I give you the Mommy (tickling a stubborn), Hannah and Hailey w/ Santa picture.

I really hope that next year, we will get a picture of Hannah and Hailey sitting on Santa's lap...but something tells me not to expect a miracle. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment