Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Our Daddy Rocks

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my little girls today. Funny how I haven't picked up the camera since we were in the hospital. I guess I have been too busy just being "mommy". It's been a nice break, but I am starting to miss it. :)

Great! Auntie Jo gave the girls these darling t-shirts that say "My Daddy Rocks" on them, and I just had to get a picture of them being all matchy-matchy. I have to admit that I never thought I would be a matchy-matchy mom, but I have to say that I like it. They are so cute when they are dressed up the same. Guilty as charged.

Hannah loves her little sister, and Hailey is starting to tolerate being constantly touched, talked to and oohed and aahed at. :)

Admiring her little sister.
Look at her teeny tiny fingers. A pretty good picture of the two girls. It's a lot harder taking pictures of two kids than it is of just one. :)
Thanks for the awesome t-shirts Great! Auntie Jo!
More pictures to come...promise.
Oh and before I forget...their daddy totally does rock!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

OOOO Hailey looks sooo much like you! I saw some Michael in her at first, but that girl is ALL you. LOL Love them both and wish I could be there to snuzzle your girls.