Friday, January 8, 2010

Hailey is 2 Months Old (almost)

Little Miss Hailey turns 2 months old on the 9th. But we took pictures today because I just couldn't wait, and I knew that Hannah would want in on a few of them. :) I bought this flower hat several months before Hailey was born. When Hannah was born, I resisted as much pink as possible. But, I have found that with Hailey, the pink girly stuff is much easier to bring into the house. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am really happy that I couldn't resist this hat. :)

Sleepy girl.
Horray! I'm 2 months! (This is my absolute favorite picture from the bunch)
Another great Hailey smile.
Whatcha doin' Mom?
My precious girl.
Having a little fun with the "flower" hat. Why not put her in a flower pot?
Hannah was my helper. She held the pot to keep Hailey from tipping over.
Having fun already.

I can't believe the baby is 2 months old already. Where does the time go??

No comments: