Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sleepy Baby

I don't think there is anything more scrumptious than a sleeping baby. Every little thing that they do when they sleep is more precious than the next. Today, Hailey gave me lots of little things to take pictures of. I just want to nibble all over her.

I have had to put some lotion on her head because she has some really dry spots. Because of that, she has to wear a touque/beanie in the house (something she normally wouldn't have to do). I love how it slipped to the side while she slept in the recliner.
Stretch!
Love the little Winnie The Pooh feet.
So small in the big recliner.
Her eyelashes are amazing.
And then she woke up. This is her "why are you taking pictures of me? I just woke up" face.
And her, "ya ok. You can take pictures of me, Mom" face.
Her hands are her favorite thing to chew/suck on.
Oh little girl, why are you growing up so quickly? I'm pretty sure that you are my last baby. Please won't you slow down a bit so that I can enjoy you at this little stage, just a little bit longer?

No comments: