Hannah came up to me today and asked if she could take the baby for a walk in her stroller. I said, sure, just let me get the big stroller out of the garage. She stopped me and said, no...my little stroller. I didn't quite understand what she meant until she brought her $5 Toys-R-Us stroller out of its resting place. OoooOOooo. Well, lets see if she fits. Sure enough, she did. After some coaching (walk SLOWLY around the corners!), I let her go and started taking pictures.
Walking MY baby

Having lots of fun doing it.

Being goofy...because I can.

All by myself.

Dancing around the baby.

Starting to have fun.

A smile that will melt the coldest heart.

Have I mentioned how much I love having little girls??
1 comment:
I really dig the vignetting I've noticed you started using. They look great! Keep up the good work.
-Aaron
Post a Comment