Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Pictures

Nana and I took the girls to the Muttart Conservatory today. Every spring they do a spring bulb exhibit, and it makes for some nice pictures (when the subjects cooperate). Today was not Hannah's best picture day, as is evident by the first image, and the few images that actually have Hannah in them. Hailey, on the other hand, had a blast with the daffodils. :)

One of the best pictures of Hannah. Stinker.
Pretty Daffodils.
Wow. She actually smiled. Too bad it was in the desert pyramid, and not the spring bulb one.
Nana wanted a picture with her girls. I was happy to oblige.
Hannah sure liked to give Hailey a squeeze.
Between everything to look at and being squeezed by Hannah, Hailey had a lot to think about.
Discovering the daffodils.
Must...taste...flowers...
Yummm.
She just loved the daffodils. :)
And...the whole reason I wanted to go to the Muttart was because I found these super cute flower head bands that I wanted the girls to wear whilst sitting next to the flowers. Unfortunately, I was too busy trying to get the girls, the diaper bag, the stroller, my camera bag, snacks and my purse into the car that I completely forgot the headbands. So, as a result, instead of the awesome picture I had in my mind, I get the "taken in the hallway" picture.
At least the girls really smiled for me. :)

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: