Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Painting Is So Much Fun

I started something about 2 years ago with Hannah, that she has come to love. Painting pictures. She LOVES to paint herself all different colors, and get as messy as possible while creating a beautiful smeared masterpiece on my background papers (end of the roll...unusable for sessions). So today, I let Hannah and Hailey go at it. To my surprise, I discovered that my children are quite opposite.





She loves to paint, but she really does not like to get dirty.





Meanwhile, Hannah is happily smearing away.

And starting to paint her legs...Hailey is quite content to stay on her side of the paper, and paint...just the paper.



Oh Hannah.

Hailey thought it was fun to try to paint Hannah...

But wasn't too impressed when Hannah retaliated.



Although, she started to get into it after a little while.



Back to painting the paper. She loves the puppy that I painted.

And was not happy when Hannah decided to paint the puppy for her.

Leave my kitty alone, she says.

Ha ha ha, now I am having fun.

My messy girl.

The finished masterpiece.

No comments: