I had the girls barricaded in the bonus room today while I was trying to get some work done. And of course, they weren't being quiet (today), so instead of working, I decided to bust out the camera and snap some images of my girls, being themselves.
Hailey is getting so pretty!

They simply adore each other.

Hannah is still as silly as ever.

She has the brightest eyes and the best smile.

Ah, love it when I get a real smile out of her.

She has some pretty amazing eye lashes too.

Hailey is fascinated with Hannah's computer. She sits down, puts on the pink headphones and bangs away on the super awesome kid-keyboard.

It is never too early to learn how to type.

Love these two pictures together...the top...

...and the bottom.

bang bang bang

type type type

Here are some great Hannah smile pictures. Of course, I was standing on one foot, threatening to tickle her with my toes for these pictures.

Best. Picture. Ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment