We headed out and the girls took off running. Two girls, two backpacks large enough to be turtle shells.
I think Hailey was more excited to take Hannah to school than Hannah was to go herself.
She seemed so little in the swarm of people.
At the front doors.
Visiting with Ms. Hoover.
Hailey, after saying goodbye. Now what do we do?
Running into her sisters arms at pick up. Hannah had an amazing day, and while I missed her terribly, I am thrilled to know she had so much fun.
And it warms my heart to see the girls embrace with gigantic smiles on their faces.
Good gracious, Hannah. How is it that you have grown so quickly? How did these four years go by so fast that you are now spending half of your day away from me? I am so proud of you, of the big girl you have become. I hope that this year you are blessed with an incredible relationship with your teacher, and that you make some amazing friendships.










No comments:
Post a Comment