Friday, September 23, 2011

Hannah's First Field Trip

Hannah had a couple of firsts today. First ride on a school bus and first school field trip. She and her class went to Safety City, a really unique place that teaches children the importance of safety when walking/riding bikes around streets and intersections.

It has been YEARS since I last rode in a school bus, and had forgotten how "bouncy" they are. 

The kids were divided into two groups. The first group got to ride these cute little red quads and follow the rules of driving on a (mini) street, while the second group walked around, crossed at crosswalks and solved questions at each intersection. They later switched so so that all the children had an opportunity to drive. :)


Oh the excitement!

Getting last minute instructions.

And away she goes.

She loved driving.

She later asked me if she could have a quad. 


 I said 'No'. I'm glad she had a good time though.


No comments: