My sweet Hannah, how you have changed in this last year. You have grown by 3 inches! You have learned how to ride "Mommy's scooter".
You have learned how to sound out the 26 letters of the alphabet and begun to read or attempt to read every word your eyes come across. You have also cracked Mommy & Daddy's "spelling code". We can no longer ask each other if we want c-o-o-k-i-e-s without having your smiling face pop up from whatever hiding place you are in because you want one too.
You have made many new friends this year. A few of whom I hope will be some of your life long friends.
You had the most amazing teacher this year, Ms. Hoover.
I didn't think it was possible, but your play has become even more imaginative this year. Your new favorite games to play is store front or restaurant.
Your math skills are amazing. I'm not sure if that is because Daddy played the math game with you at dinner time, or if you just learned some more tricks this year. Regardless, you amaze me.
You have a great desire to experience "science". You love to learn how things work, and live to learn about biology.
You are growing up to be a stunningly beautiful and intelligent girl. Keep smiling. Keep growing (although not too fast please). And I will keep watching with wonder.
Good job Hannah! I love you!









No comments:
Post a Comment