You were given to us just before our first daughter, Hannah, was born. I had no idea the amount of joy you would bring, the HOURS of bouncing fun and giggles that would come from your a-frame.
Hannah loved the time she spent in your care. bouncy, bouncy, bouncy...she would jump for hours. She jumped until she was too big to jump with you anymore. And for a few years, you sat in the basement stored away until Hailey came along.
Hannah - 4 months old
I started Hailey with you a little earlier. OK, a lot earlier. Before she could smile she was bouncing with you. Hailey, however, didn't seem to enjoy the bouncing like Hannah did. So, you were sent back to the basement a little earlier. I didn't know if we would have more babies after Hailey. I think I was waiting for the right person to give you to, but the right person never came along.
Hailey - 2 months old
And then we were surprised with Hazel. I have been waiting for the right time to bring you out of the basement again, and today was it. The minute I strapped her into your blue seat, she started bouncing, bouncing, bouncing. Hailey watched with amusement as Hazel bounced, and Hazel replied with tons of giggles. I foresee many more hours of giggles and sheer joy with you, and for that, I thank you.


No comments:
Post a Comment