For the longest time, Hannah said she wanted to grow her hair all the way down to her bum. In the bath tub, she would get her hair wet and roll over in a way that would make her long hair stick to her back so she could measure how long it was. She loved her long hair...but HATED it when I would brush it.
Today, she insisted on going out and getting a "short cut". She has been talking about it for a few months now, and I kept putting it off thinking it was something she would get over. We talked about the possibility of donating her long hair to an organization that makes wigs for kids with cancer. She loved that idea...and it gave her cause to really want to cut her hair. While I love playing with her long hair and didn't want to see it go, I understood her desire to "help".
A quick blowdry.
And voila...the new, VERY happy, Hannah. And 12 inches of her beautiful hair, off to a new owner.
A shot from the back.
Ya done good kid. I'm so proud of you. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment