
So our darling little girl is 14 months old today. Where does the time go? This photo shoot was particularly difficult. She did not want to cooperate. I hope you enjoy the several emotions captured here in 5 pictutres. :) I call this first one "I can't believe you put me in a box mom!"
This one is my "I think coughing is funny" picture. Coughing is the only way I can get her to smile for pictures these days. Otherwise she looks the other way. Weasel.
This is my "I'm smiling because I'm going to rip this ornament off the tree" picture. One second after this was taken, she ripped the star off the top of the tree and broke it.

This is the "ultimate pout" picture. I told her "no" when she started to play with another ornament.
And this one is my favorite. "I'm done...no more pictures". She actually cried tons when I sat her in the basket. I stuck out my tongue at her, and she did the same thing. I think she is getting sassy already. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment