We took Hannah to the mall the other day to complete our Christmas shopping - yes! We are done! It was a week night and there were surprisingly few people at the mall...and in Santa's line. So we decided to give it a try, not knowing whether she would pitch a huge fit, or if she would be cool wih the dude in red. This Santa was incredible. He had a real beard and a real Australian accent. hehe. Hannah did well with him. She smiled after the person took the picture though. Bummer, but at least she didn't scream for the picture.
She will be meeting a different Santa on Friday, so we will see how that one goes. :) I do know that this next Santa will not have the real beard like this Santa did. So for now I guess I will call this picture her official Santa picture for 2007.


No comments:
Post a Comment