
We line up the smurfs on her toy box, then she climbs up and with squeals of glee, she knocks them all off. Now, catching decent pictures of her in action was difficult as I had to keep putting smurfs back up on the toy box, only to have them knocked off again by the time I picked up the camera. Here are the best shots - you get the idea.

ok and just another side note her...my daughter must have giraffe genes or something. I have NEVER seen a tongue this long on anyone except Gene Simmons from the 80's rock band, KISS. (Warning: Gene Simmons is a little scary if you haven't seen him before - but I'm pretty sure you will recognize him when you see him).
So we got bored with the smurfs and decided to venture with Jasper (our noble steed...er...cat) into Backyard-Land, where we quickly discovered Dandilions, fierce ones that roar and are large enough to bite off your head. Ok, not quite that large, or fantasyland-ish. But still, I personally have never seen dandilions this big before. The flower was nearly the size of my palm!


Oh no! Here it comes! Run away!
Trying to figure it out.
The noble steed...er...cat, standing guard. Actually looking rather pissed off. I am pretty sure it had to do with the high frequency of Hannah's squeals.
Trying to catch water to give to Jasper.
Giving the water to Jasper. He wasn't impressed.
After playing in the water, and nearly freezing in the brisk wind, we came inside, dried off and warmed up. Hannah climbed onto her favorite horse, Butterscotch, and rocked there for almost 15 minutes. The longest she has ever been on the horse. She recently figured out how to climb up all by herself, and since then, she has been very enthusiastic to spend time with Butterscotch.
And finally, after our wild adventures in Fantasy Land, she settled down with Jasper for a cuddle and a rock in the big rocking chair. A mighty battle won.

No comments:
Post a Comment