http://www.english.dysoncanada.ca/store/product.asp?product=DC21-STOWAWAY-CA
Well, today, I busted it out of the box and let her rip on my carpet. Wow. This vacuum really really sucks. Seriously. I'm shocked. Was my carpet really that dirty??? I guess so.
While I was being super-house-wife, my beautiful daughter was busy being a super artist. I peeked on her several times to find her coloring with crayons on her special pad of paper. It wasn't until she started banging on the safety gate at the bottom of the stairs that I realized what she was doing. Oh, she was coloring, of that there is no question. The question is "What was she coloring?"
You have to see the pictures for the answer.


The little stinker found a red Bic pen, and decided to create some beautiful body art. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Stay away from the ink dear...stay away from the ink.

No comments:
Post a Comment