Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Day

Despite the cold, and my adversion to it, Hannah has been begging me to let her go outside and play in the snow. I finally conceeded today, and let her go to town on our back deck, while I stayed comfortably inside the house, keeping a watchful eye on her through the double paned windows. (Yes...I am a wuss). Besides, the baby was taking a nap, and I needed to be able to hear her if she woke up. :)

Hannah has been very anti-photo lately, so being inside allowed me to capture some images of her without having her run away and hide the minute she sees my camera.
Making a snow angel...one of her favorite winter time activities.
We made these little heart thingies LAST February. They are so cute that I just can't make myself take them down.
They made for some great shots.
I love her smooshed up nose. Note to self: be sure to clean the windows this spring.
Peek-A-Boo
Rolling around...because she can.
Ah, the back side of Hannah...
And finally...the front, smiley side of Hannah. I like this side the best.

1 comment:

Bum Atom said...

this was truly a great look into your life through your window, I've been shooting lots too, to bad it hasn't been my child, http://itsyourphoto.blogspot.com/
its not kids but Its my work, thanks for posting your
peace