Friday, April 2, 2010

"Camper Trailer"

Michael decided that this was the year we would finally buy a tent trailer. We have been camping only one time in the 7 years that we have been married...and that was two years ago. See the pictures here. That trip was laced with funny stories that weren't so funny at the time (killer mosquitoes, rocks under the air mattress, wet sleeping bags, rain and a drunk guy stumbling in our campsite). After that trip, Michael basically told me that he wouldn't go tent camping again, and if I wanted to, I could pitch it in the backyard and camp out there with Hannah...something I want to do, but have yet to do. Maybe this summer. :)

Anyways, we went to some dealers and looked at new tent trailers, but a price of $10k+, we decided that was out of the question. So, Michael started looking at second hand trailers. We found this one up in St. Albert, and in the matter of a few hours, it was ours.

1998 Flagstaff tent trailer. Sleeps 8 (I'm thinking of some fun kid-campouts here).

Hannah loves her "camper trailer" and can't wait to take it camping.
LOVE this picture. Michael is reading the manual. Hannah is being "Hannah" in the background. She is all about being silly for the camera these days. :)
Stay tuned for some fun camping stories! We are starting to look at the calendar and reserve camp sites for this year. I can't wait. :)



No comments: