Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookie Decorating Playdate

One of my biggest joys when I go home to San Diego is the playdates we get to have with my high school girlfriends and their kids. We all have children around the same age, and it makes for some super fun play time. On this particular rainy afternoon, we had a cookie decorating playdate. Thanks to Barbara for hosting, making and cleaning up after this super fun event.

Waiting patiently.

Rolling up the sleeves...getting ready.

Being cute.

Being really cute.

Hello eyelashes!

Hmm..which sprinkles do I choose?

Having fun.

Shake, shake, shake.

The whole group.

We had to taste it at some point.

Directly out of the bottle...way to go A.

Check out those hands. She sure had fun!

Fun eating...that is.

Ahm nom nom.

Finger lickin' good.

Decorated to the nines.

Thanks for an awesome playdate ladies (and gentlemen!). I look forward to our next playdate in July.

No comments: