Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kristen & CJ's wedding

My adorable cousin got married today, and I had the honor of being her photographer. Here are 15 of my absolute favorite images from her wedding day...(it was soooo hard to limit it to just 15). Congratulations Kristen & CJ. Thank you for including me on your special day!





Kristen & my Uncle Eddie (her dad)

Kristen & Aunt Sheryl (her mom)

LOVE this bridal party picture.

CJ waiting in the hall for Kristen - although he won't get to see her until the wedding.

She snuck up behind hum and handed him a note. :)

LOVE

Another awesome wedding party picture.

My brother Charlie dancing with my Hannah. She LOVED dancing with him, and was quite put off when our cousin, Davina, cut in to quickly say goodbye to Charlie. Charlie had some major "making up" to do with poor little sad Hannah.

The day after their wedding, I had Kristen & CJ get dressed up again so we could get some more wedding portraits of just the two of them.

LOVE this picture. They are so cute.

The one picture that I just had to get...their rings on a cactus.



This is a super neat picture...kissing in Grandpa's old truck.

Just one of the many pictures I got of the red Arizona mountains. :)

Thanks Kristen & CJ for letting me be the one to take your wedding pictures. I had so much fun documenting your day. :)

No comments: