Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rain...Rain...RAIN!!!

Holy Rain!!! I have never seen so much rain that it made the swimming pool overflow. But here it is...on the verge. I couldn't resist getting out with my camera and getting a little wet for these shots.

The dam that separates the pool from the spa has about 2 inches of water flowing over the top, instead of through the "groove/waterfall" canal.

I watched this leaf get pushed up on to the cement surrounding the pool.

Leaves overflowing through the skimmer.

My ugly feet...toes are touching the water that is at the edge.

And still...more rain. It's totally going to overflow. Super cool water droplet pictures though.

The whole backyard.

I loved the clouds hanging over the hill near my parent's house. The last time I remember clouds like this was when we were living on Calle De Los Ninos....before I hit grade 5 (for those who don't know that house).

It rained so much that it filled this rose, and made it topple over under the weight of the water. Poor rose.

No comments: