Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hannah Goes to Kindergarten

Mom is a school nurse, and before I got married, I worked with her at Ellen Browning Scripps Elementary School. Mom is still at that school, and we thought it would be fun for Hannah to spend a few hours in a kindergarten class, just to see what it is like.

These are the EBS mascots, Eddie & Ellie Penguin. There are penguins painted all over the school.

And we had to take a picture of Hannah with the Nurse Linda penguin. :)

Then it was class time. Hannah got to sit and listen to a story about making snowmen (funny for California), and then she got to make a snowman craft afterward. Here she is writing her name on the back of the snowman.

A work in progress.

Thinking really hard about where the pretty decorations need to go.

And the finished snowman. Pretty impressive Hannah.

I can't wait to see how she does when she starts her real Kindergarten in the fall.

No comments: