Saturday, January 1, 2011

Visit with Gigi

Happy New Year! Can anyone honestly believe that it is 2011 already? I know I can't. Michael, the girls and I spent the afternoon hanging out with Gigi at the Remington Club. They have a few pianos there, and Michael sat right down and started to play...something he doesn't get enough time to do these days. By the end of a few hours, he had a nice small group of listeners, just sitting quietly, enjoying the songs he was playing. His musical talents are so appreciated by everyone who gets the chance to listen.

Talking to Gigi



Playing piano with Daddy. I love how Hailey is just barely tall enough to stand on her tippie toes and reach the keys with her little fingers. She always runs for the piano when Daddy is playing.



Big and little sisters. They are so silly.

The death squeeze.

Kissing Hannah's toes. Geez...I wonder who gave her this idea.

No comments: