Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hannah is 6!

Sweet Hannah. How is it that you are 6 years old already? Wasn't it just yesterday you were the sweet big brown eyed baby in my arms? You aren't small anymore, but you are still just as cuddly as the day we brought you home. I adore you, your creativity, your silly giggle, your warmth and desire to snuggle with me day and night. You are my special girl and without you, I wouldn't be the mom I am today.

We had your birthday party at the Rutherford House. You invited eight of your sweet little friends. 

You got to go upstairs and dress up in period clothes. Not everyone wanted to wear the dresses, but almost everyone wore the hats. 

This was the dress you chose. Gosh you are pretty.

Hailey's dress was a bit too big...don't you think?

Everyone...all dressed up. :) I love this picture.

After everyone was dressed, we played a game of "find the thimble"



And then we made cookies.

And....had a tea party.

 with cupcakes.

And Daddy poured tea. Everyone thought this was so funny.

Happy Birthday my sweet girl. You are one amazing 6 year old. 


No comments: