Thursday, July 10, 2008

Camping With Extended Family

Whew...it has taken me forever to get through the pictures from our most recent trip to California. The whack of pictures below are from the extended family camp-out at Patrick's Point near Trinidad, CA. We had so much fun! I don't see you all enough. Let's plan another trip soon.


A fun silhouette w/ Michael, Erika & Scotty

The "gang" from behind

Looking for a whale...

A Whale!!!

There it is!!!
Amazing sunset

Ferns on the side of a valley
Uncle Charlie & Hannah...by some big roots.
hehe...silly Uncle Charlie
Really silly Uncle Charlie
Nifty spider web - Uncle Charlie pointed it out
GREAT! Auntie Jo!
Stairway to heaven?
Crashed out. Uncle Charlie makes a great pillow.
Tiny Fern...
Pretty flowers.Loving Mommy (Mommy made the flower ring)
Mom, do I have to wear this?
Mommy, Hannah and Papa going on a hike. (Thanks Nana for snapping this picture)Grandpa Tony & Grandma Sue
Hannah, Papa, Grandpa Tony, Grandma Sue, Nana
Nice view - if you ignore the funny green seafoam
Happy 4th of July - Kenny, Nathan & Scotty
Happy 4th of July - Erika, Jesse & Michael
Not so happy 4th of July - Hannah
Still not so Happy 4th of July - with the whole gang.
Nathan, trying to carry Daddy
Playing...nicely
Erika & Hannah coloring
Jesse w/ his summer hair. :)
Great! Uncle Bob & Auntie Dee (and little Shane too)
Scotty
Kenny
Nathan
More Scotty
Hannah - tuning out the world
Mr. Michael
Erika (wearing another flower ring that I made)

I love this picture of Erika w/ Greg in the background.

Sorry for the millions of pictures. The sad thing is that I have TONS more that I guess I will have to email to everyone. Thanks again for the camping fun!

No comments: