Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Day At The San Diego Fair

We went to the San Diego Fair yesterday and had the time of our lives. Hannah wanted out of her stroller the minute we got there, and really, spent very little time in it all day.
Amazed by a musical group. I peeled the water label off of the bottle and stuck it to Daddy's head. Isn't he cute? Riding the swing in KiddieLand.
Riding the bubble whales with Mommy in Kiddie Land.
Fishing for turtles...and guess what I won all by myself??
A pink bear!
Nothing beats the view from Papa's shoulders.
Going down the Goliath Slide with Mommy....1...2...3...GO!
Wheee!
Wow that was fun! (Daddy took her up the second time, and chickened out at the top...bok bok bok!!!)
A happy lamb.
Poking at the chicks (note the tongue)
Feeding a sheep (again...the tongue)

He licked me!

Just like this!

Petting a breed of cow (I can't remember which)

Feeding the cow...I got slimed.

Getting tickled by Papa in the beer garden.

We had so much fun that she fell asleep in the car before we made it out of the parking lot. What a great day!

2 comments:

Michelle Jamie said...

Hi C,

Just wanted to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Hope you enjoy the big 30 :)

((((hugs))))
M

Michelle Jamie said...

p.s. I love these pictures!