Monday, August 24, 2009

Playdough fun

We woke up (super early) this morning to a little Hannah crawling into our bed...asking to play with playdough. Not before the alarm clock goes off kid. LOL. So, she (not so) patiently cuddled in our bed until 6:30, when the alarm sounded, sprung out of bed, and danced around the room shouting "playdough time! playdough time!". I guess there was no getting out of this one.

I put on my robe, made some coffee and then made some fresh playdough (something I had been putting off b/c inevitably, there are little crusted pieces of playdough left all over the floor, the chairs, her toys etc).

I didn't take many pictures. Just these two actually. She wanted me to make a snail. So I did.
And then she made a snail-face.

I guess making playdough this morning wasn't such a bad thing after all.

No comments: