My first picture involves my latest "ah ha" moment. Being pregnant means drinking water. Lots of water. More water than one would expect to drink in a week. I got bored with plain water, so I decided to have some fun with it. Introducing....Fruit water. ok. I know it isn't anything new. But it is new for me. On any given day, the top shelf of my fridge looks like the picture below. It is filled with pitchers & glasses of water, with random pieces of fruit (and veggies) in it. I make all of these glasses at night time, before bed, so that it has a few hours to infuse with the flavor of the fruit. So far, I have made the following: lemon, orange, grapefruit, lime, mint, cucumber, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, blackberry & nectarine. I think I am going to try watermelon, canteloupe & honeydew melon next. mmMMMm. You get fresh cold flavored water and a special little fruity treat at the bottom. AND...it makes for a pretty picture. :)
ok. Next, we have Daddy & hannah cuddling on Hannah's big girl mattresses. We brought those home just the other day, and Hannah has been getting used to spreading out on something bigger than her crib mattress. Her actual furniture is supposed to arrive on August 24, so stay tuned for that post. :)
Another view of my two favorite subjects on Hannah's big girl mattresses.
Hannah spent the weekend at Grandma & Grandpa's house. While she was there, she asked if she could paint some rocks. Given that Grandma can't say no to any kind of art project, Hannah got to paint. :) Grandpa helped with the faces. Here we have, Daddy Rock, Mommy Rock, Hannah Rock, Baby Rock and Jasper Rock. Not quite sure why Jasper Rock is bigger than the whole family...but hey...that's cool.
And who doesn't love a little monkey playing on the bed? Check out those big feet! ok, they aren't that big. It's the lens. But still...when did her feet get so big? They used to be so tiny!
Hannah loves to pull on Daddy's tie when he gets home from work.







1 comment:
Just wait until your daughters steal your shoes. Oh yeah, that happened to me this week. But, I guess I'm supposed to feel good because I must have some sense of style since she is willing to steal them. That's a bonus! Oh yeah, and she's stealing them at age 12. So, let's think about that big feet thing!
Post a Comment