Grandma Betty has a cute little film camera that she uses all the time. Never before have I met someone who takes a whole month to use up a roll of 24 exposure film. :) When she takes the film to be developed, it is anyone's guess as to what images will come back. Here is a small sampling of what came off the latest roll of film...
Hannah swinging in her "tree" swing - tied to a branch in Grandma Betty's backyard.

Hannah's first "tea" at the Rutherford Tea House. I couldn't believe that they gave her an acutal tea cup. What a treat for her. The best part is that she knew exactly what to do with the little handle on the side. I swear her little pinky finger was up in the air most of the time.

Feeding the ducks and geese with Mommy at Hawrelak Park after a swim lesson.

Swimming by myself on a noodle.

CHEESE!!!!

Swimming by myself again...all the way to the edge of the pool.

More Cheese!

Playing in the pool that Grandma & Grandpa bought for me.

Hannah's first canoe trip. It was a super short trip too. She didn't like the life vest at all.

Carlin's 30th birthday picnic at Miquelon Lake.

Having a picnic w/ Grandpa & Daddy - Miquelon Lake

Picnic-ers on the other side of the table. Mommy, Auntie Jo & Uncle Jeff.
Thank you Grandma Betty for bringing along your rusty-trusty film camera and capturing all of the great memories that I am unable to.
No comments:
Post a Comment