Hannah's first swim class just wrapped up for the summer. Summer isn't even over with - how sad is that? She grew so much during these last two weeks, and is now able to comfortably go underwater, blow bubbles, dive for rings and (wearing a life vest) kick toward me on her own. She is *almost* comfortable with floating on her back, but that will take some more time. At the end of the session today, her teacher handed her a "report card". Sadly, I wasn't able to take any pictures because I was in the pool with her this whole time...but...Grandma Betty did come along for her final lesson and she snapped some film pictures of us swimming. As soon as I get copies of those, I will post them. But for now, here is a scanned image of her report card.
Good job, Hannah. Mommy is so proud.

No comments:
Post a Comment