First things first...momma has some new toys. Feel free to do the Tim Allan "Tool Time" grunt along with me. 1) Canon 580 EX II flash, 2) Flash battery pack (the spiral cord coming out of the flash), 3) Canon 70-200mm L IS USM zoom lens and 4) Canon Battery Grip (extra bulk at the bottom of the camera). *grunt* *grunt* *grunt* No photographer needs to have a spare tire of accessories around their waist while shooting! The only drawback...this unit now weighs 7lbs. But hey, with all the push-ups I am doing, it's like carrying a feather. LOL. (please note the beautiful necklace Hannah made me wear for the picture).

Now, on to more important things...Hannah that is. Her hair is getting long. She refuses to let me put a "pretty" in it. I don't want to cut it because I just don't like bangs/fringe on little girls. Just not my style. However, this is getting ridiculous. What should I do? To cut or not to cut...that is the question.

Cheese!!!

ooOOOooo....

Pretty!

Another cheesy grin.

The worlds best sippy straw cups ever. I bought them at a local drug store, and Hannah LOVES them. The only problem I have run into is that you really can't clean out the straw unless you have a miniature roto-rooter. So I only give her water in these glasses. The milk leaves a nasty smell in there, that you just can't get out, even after soaking in hot water & running through the sanitization cycle in the dish washer.

Riding my "happy car".

Pushing my "happy car". Note the tongue.

Again, note the tongue.

Yoga baby position I - Downward Facing Dog...on "happy car".

Yoga baby position II - Downward Facing Dog on cement block.

Being goofy!

SUPER CHEESE!!!

And so goes another day in the Getz houshold. A little brag here, a lot of cheese there. Every day is exciting.
4 comments:
As always, cute pics! Nice camera! Michael used to have that same scooter. He loved the noises it made. Brings back many happy memories, but sad, too, thinking how very long ago that was! Hmmm. . .
In case you haven't checked my blog today, Sayonara! We are finally fully legal and on our way!
Love to you and sweet cheeks with the cute hair. Don't cut it!
I really like ALL of these pics. Not sure what to say about the hair!
don't cut it!! tobiah's got the same two year old shag going on, and it's just way too adorable! just a little longer, and you'll be able to tuck it back behind her ears or get it into pig tails. and who knows, one day, she may just let you stick a pretty in. maybe take her to the pretty aisle at the drugstore, and let her pick out her own. just a thought! tobiah's fav colour is orange, so as long as the pretty has orange in it, we've been able to coax her to wear one once in a blue moon!
ps, love the new camera! *drool, drool* i'm a little jealous! you're looking fantastic by the way, too!! ;)
Post a Comment