Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Around the House

It was quiet around our house today, but still full of photo ops. Enjoy a peek into a day in my life.

Jasper - trying to nap.
Getting frisky w/ his honeysuckle toy - he loves honeysuckle much more than catnip.
Who me?
Nawm Nawm Nawm
Quit bugging me.
Laughing at "funny Dahper" - she can't say Jasper
Grandpa was over at the house today hooking up the plumbing and water to my laundry room sink. Horray! Grandpa's little helper.
Whatcha doin?
Oh, so that's what a p-trap is.
I loved this...using diaper creme to put on the lid of a glue can. The vasoline base will keep the lid from glueing shut. Neat trick. Had to take a picture.Hannah fell asleep on the couch at 6pm tonight. She was holding on to "bear" in her right hand...
and my little blue "click-it" in her left. (Click-it is one of those dog training clicker things...I use it w/ my photography to get kids' attention, and I often call it a cricket. Hannah calls it a "click-it". Pretty smart huh?)
Her feet and ankles are always crossed. Always. I love it.
zzzzZZZzzzz - for the record it is 11pm as I type this, and she is still asleep...only she is in my bed.

No comments: