Well, tonight, I rolled over to look at my family and was shocked at what I saw. I have always known that Hannah looked a lot like her father. But wow. After seeing this tonight...well...it is really obvious now. They both sleep on their right sides, and with their mouths open. It was too amazing not to take a picture. :) (yes...my pillowcase does have a bleached out spot on it...clearly I wasn't thinking that I would take a picture of my bedding tonight, otherwise I would have pulled out the lambie flannel sheets hehe).

Another thing to share...before I forget (because I do that a lot lately). Michael has a really really stiff neck. It is so bad that I called in a masseuse to come to the house and work on Michael today. The guy was fantastic. Brought his own table and everything. Hannah was soooo cute. She wanted to do everything to Daddy that the masseuse was doing. He put oil on his hands, Hannah insisted on having some on her hands. He massaged Michael's back, Hannah insisted that I pick her up so that she could massage Daddy's back. It was adorable. The best part was when she would play peek-a-boo with Daddy (his face was smooshed into the doughnut shaped headrest, so he could only see the floor). Sadly, I didn't take any pictures. I didn't want to scare away the masseuse...however...should he be asked to return (still waiting on Michael's verdict) I will totally ask if I can take some pictures.

1 comment:
Sooooo sweet! :D
Post a Comment