We bought our Christmas Tree on the 29th of November. Even though we are going to California for Christmas this year, we decided we needed a tree. We decorated it the next morning. I hung our stockings along with a special new addition.
She wouldn't smile for the camera. The tree and the ornaments were far more interesting.
The mantle w/ stockings. The nativity scene was my grandmother's. Bought in Mexico in 1978 - the year I was born. (ya. I'm 30).
My new addition. Just a little something I picked up at a store after the last ultrasound. It was exactly what I wanted...something small to hang with stockings to celebrate another member of our family.

And one for Fur-Face...he gets a store bought stocking though.
We were listening to Christmas music while decorating. Hannah would take a break now and a gain to dance and fall down. I believe this was to the Chipmunk's "All I want for Christmas". When the Chipmunks would come on, she would scream "Baby singing!" and dance like a crazy kid. Horray for 2 year olds. :)
We were listening to Christmas music while decorating. Hannah would take a break now and a gain to dance and fall down. I believe this was to the Chipmunk's "All I want for Christmas". When the Chipmunks would come on, she would scream "Baby singing!" and dance like a crazy kid. Horray for 2 year olds. :)




2 comments:
too sweet, Carlin!
Everything looks beautiful, Carlin! I wish I had your talents at hand-stitching. Your stockings are so cool, and so personal thanks to your handiwork!
Post a Comment