Mike went to Orlando on a business trip, and this was one of the few pictures he took.
Another Florida picture.
He went to the Nasa Space Center and had lunch with an Astronaut. I couldn't tell you who this astronaut is...and neither could Mike (even though he sat next to him, ate lunch and chatted for over an hour) but if you know, please feel free to leave a comment.
Koi fish from the pond at the Newport Coast Marriott - Christmas 2008.
Hannah taking in the pool view at the Newport Coast Marriott.
Hannah was talking on my cell phone to Nana & Papa one afternoon. We frequently call people while we are waiting in the car to pick up Daddy after work. She was being so funny on the phone that I had to take pictures.


Pretending to be a "Turtle" with her Bilibo chair. She loves this little plastic chair. I like it too.
Hannah Turtle!
A picture of Hannah and "Ann Do" (Auntie Jo) pretending to sleep in the car - taken while stopped at a red light on the drive home from work. Yes, I was behind the wheel.
A Hannah portrait of Mommy.
A Hannah portrait of Daddy.
A Mommy portrait of Hannah. She has taken to laying on the bottom step lately. Not quite sure why, but I think it has something to do with the fact that she can touch one side of the stairs w/ her head and the other side with her feet. She loves to pretend to sleep there. The picture was too cute to pass up.


No comments:
Post a Comment