Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine Hearts...Part II

After all of the salvaged hearts were washed free of cat hair & saliva, and placed higher up on the door (out of Jasper's reach), Hannah had her turn to play with them. I laughed because any time Jasper would come around, she would yell at him "Dah-Pur! No Hearts, Dah-Pur"

Apparently I missed a big white hair on the pink heart. LOL.
Little heart for little fingers.
"PUSH"ing on the big heart to make it stick to the window. I love how you can see her little face in the corner, and how she is totally saying "PUUSSSHHH!"
Getting it to stick just right.
Pushing again, with all of her might...and a smile.
I love this picture. Hannah has been wearing this little brown tutu that Nana bought her last year, almost daily. On this particular day, she woke up wanting to be a ballerina, so we put on her only pair of tights & leotard (which happen to be black) and the brown tutu. It doesn't exactly match, but it sure is cute.
Oh my "cheesie" girl. She will hate this smile one day. I will love it forever.

No comments: