Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day (with a little Bambi on the side)

Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Getz family. We had an interesting day today. Hannah spent the day at daycare doing lots of fun St. Paddy's Day stuff, and I ran around town running errands. When I picked up Hannah, she was proudly wearing her "crown" of clovers. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures to celebrate the green holiday.

At first, she didn't want a picture with the crown on. *Pout*
But after being distracted by a light switch, she became the cooperative little leprechaun that I know she is.
Making a funny leprechaun face.
Later in the evening, as I was making dinner, I happened to see something out of the corner of my eye. Something or someone was in my backyard! When I went to the window, I was shocked to find Bambi had come to visit us! He had leapt over the fence, and was trying to figure out how to escape our fenced in yard. After calling Hannah and Daddy to the window, I raced to find my camera (which, luckily, was hanging out in the kitchen). I snapped these pictures - not great, I will admit - I was to amazed with Bambi to think about the curtain reflection in the double paned glass. So ya, turns out I'm not a National Geographic photographer after all. LOL. I managed to fix up the images in Lightroom so that you can see Bambi's great escape. Enjoy.
Nope...can't get out this way.
Run!! Escape!! Flee!!



Hey, maybe I can get out over here.
Oh man! I'm going to have to jump for it.
Allie-oop!
Awe Nuts...I'm stuck. (he really did get stuck too!)
Sitting like a cat on the fence. I love the Bambi-butt shot. :)
Practically falling over the side of the fence. I love the fact that his feet are straight up in the air!
Mommy? Where did Bambi go?
I hope your St. Patrick's Day proved to be as exciting as ours!

No comments: